Discovering Israel Through Travel
In networking with other professionals, the Gospel Research Foundation provides travel experiences in Israel. The GRF tour experience emphasizes textual, historical, cultural, and archaeological discovery.
If you would like information about having Dr. Young speak to your congregation, please contact us!
Israel Tour Sample Program
Join Dr. Brad Young, Founder of the Gospel Research Foundation and one of the foremost biblical scholars for an incredible weeklong journey with to Israel.
Dr. Young is a Professor at Oral Roberts University, the Founder of the Gospel Research Foundation and one of the founding scholars of the Jerusalem School of Synoptic Studies. An internationally recognized authority and speaker on the life and teachings of Jesus and his scholarly contributions to the comparative study of the Gospel and rabbinic parables. Dr. Young has an MA and PhD from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Visit kibbutzim and meet with locals impacted by last summer's war with Gaza and see a destroyed tunnel.
- Celebrate Communion at the Garden Tomb.
- Visit the Western Wall, the holiest site of the Jewish people.
- See the ancient stones of the City of David and walk through its ancient tunnels leading up to the Temple plaza area.
- Study Jesus from the Southwestern steps of the Temple area and stand exactly where He may have stood.
- Walk up to the Temple Mount and view Jerusalem in all its glory.
- Feel God's spirit as you walk up the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Experience Israel's modern city, Tel Aviv, and visit Independence Hall, where the country was born.
- See how Jewish identity has sustained itself for thousands of years at the Diaspora Museum.
- Visit Yad Vashem.
- Celebrate in fellowship with Christians and Jews in a special Hallel service.
- Experience Sukkot in Israel and enjoy singing together with locals underneath a traditional sukkah.
- Enjoy Shabbat dinner hospitality with Jewish families in their Jerusalem homes.
Land Cost Includes:
- All breakfasts and dinners
- 6 nights accommodations in First class properties
- 7 days of private guiding with an English speaking tour educator/guide
- 7 days of private, luxury bus transportation
- Farewell dinner
- Shabbat dinner with local families
- All entrance fees